Pill for Nil is a popular and easy way for your club to provide juniors with a free rugby ball.
There is no better way to attract kids to your club and have them buzzing at registration evening when they collect their free club ball. It’s also a very economical option for club sponsors to display their support for your local rugby community.
Here’s how it works:
- Sponsors or supporters make a financial contribution to the cost of the balls.
- There are four sides (panels) of the ball for printing, three for sponsor messages and one to feature your club or school crest.
- To calculate the cost simply multiply the ball price by the number of balls you need. For example $19 × 90 balls = $1710.00. If you have three sponsors you would ask for $570 of sponsorship from each to cover the cost.
- Minimum 30 balls of any one size.
- We offer a free design service for you to show the club and your sponsors how the ball will look.
- Pricing is based on sea freight delivery on orders confirmed before November 20 for Feb 2020 delivery.
What Next? Contact us anytime for a no obligation quote and design image. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org