Must have coaches guide to coaching Youth age rugby. You'll receive an email with a link to download your digital files immediately after your purchase.
- 28 page eBook supported by 12 video drills.
- Five step process to create relevant, progressive and enjoyable training sessions for the entire season.
- Player outcome goals can be set for the season and time tabled into relevant sessions as the season progresses.
- Includes the twelve weeks of quality session plans and templates for planning sessions around targeted skills.
- Clear instruction with quality diagrams and 12 videos of skill activities and games.
- Download right after purchase, save the PDF or print A4 pages if you prefer paper.
- Written and produced by Ray Southam, a hugely respected New Zealand rugby authority.
Author R80 Rugby Guide To Coaching Series
Ray is a highly respected rugby authority.
A former Director of Coaching for The Canterbury Rugby Union and Director of Rugby Development for the Irish Rugby Football Union he has put in place playing, coaching and administrative structures across the whole of Irish Rugby that are still utilised today. He has coached at two Rugby World Cups, both sevens and fifteens and established long term player development models, National coach accreditation pathways and administrative templates and structures for National bodies.
Ray remains a hands on coach and is currently coaching the North Canterbury representative team.