Highly effective body position training system.
- Set the cross bar to control the body position height players enter breakdown and tackling drills.
- Players dip from the hips under the bar before completing the breakdown activity.
- Suits all levels as the bar can be adjusted from 1.4m down to ground level.
- Cross bar is 1.3m wide.
- Quick and easily set up.
- Choose from Single Set, Set of 3 or the Pod Set.
- 2 x Upright Spike Poles, 1 x Cross Bar, 2 x Adjustable Post Clips
Set of 3
- 6 x Upright Spike Poles, 3 x Cross Bar, 6 x Adjustable Post Clips. This set is great for creating multiple contact and breakdown areas, or coaching a team group where more sets are required.
- 2 x Upright Spike Poles, 2 x Cross Bar, 4 x Adjustable Post Clips. Gives coaches a much wider breakdown area of up to 2.5m wide.
- The extra width of this set means pod groups of 3-5 players can train low entry into breakdowns as a unit.
- Suits forward pods or backs working as a unit to clear wide ball.
- Junior teams can use this system for repeat breakdown drills involving the entire forward pack.