Create relevant, progressive and enjoyable coaching sessions for 5-6 year olds. You'll receive an email with a link to download your digital files immediately after your purchase.
- This 20 Page A4 eBook guides Pre-Tackle Rippa, Tag or Touch grade rugby coaches through a comprehensive step by step coaching process.
- Quality diagrams of skill activities and games make for clear easy to follow instruction.
- Includes fifteen weeks of quality session plans to follow.
- Download right after purchase, save the PDF or print A4 pages if you prefer paper.
- Written and produced by Ray Southam, a hugely respected New Zealand rugby authority.
Author R80 Rugby Guide To Coaching Series
Ray is a highly respected rugby authority.
A former Director of Coaching for The Canterbury Rugby Union and Director of Rugby Development for the Irish Rugby Football Union he has put in place playing, coaching and administrative structures across the whole of Irish Rugby that are still utilised today. He has coached at two Rugby World Cups, both sevens and fifteens and established long term player development models, National coach accreditation pathways and administrative templates and structures for National bodies.
Ray remains a hands on coach and is currently coaching the North Canterbury representative team.