Thousands sold worldwide since 2002. The original kiwi design and quality demanded by New Zealand Super, international and professional teams worldwide.
- The comfortable design consists of heavy-duty neoprene housing a rubber lifting block.
- The front support lifter simply grips the blocks to gain leverage for a more effective lift and hang time.
- Easy on-off use saves time and money as there is no need to us expensive strapping tape for training drills.
- Four sizes to cater for all levels.
- Be aware of cheap copies that don’t last.
Comfort - The padded elastic design conforms perfectly to your leg shape for added comfort and ease of use. There is no risk of taping your legs to tightly or restricting running.
Higher More Stable Lift - Successful line-out play is made up of three key components; the throw, the timing of the jump and the support of the jumper.
- Aerial Supports™ allow players a more effective lift and more hang-time. This will contribute to a more effective line-out.
Cost Saver - Get better results and save money by eliminating the need to buy expensive rolls of strapping tape.
- Aerial Supports™ are extremely durable, washable and designed to be used over and over again as a permanent piece of your training kit.
Greater Safety - Aerial Supports™ provide players with a more secure lift which will reduce the chance of injury in line-outs and at kickoffs.
Improved Lifting Technique- Aerial Supports™ teach front support players better technique.
- Small Code RT22S recommended for age grade players.
- Medium Code RT22M recommended for senior players.
- Large Code RT22L recommended for players over 105kg.
- X Large Code RT22XL recommended for players over 120kg.