Another original agility training tool from XLR8 some 15 years ago.
- Unmatched for one on one evasive speed and agility training.
- The leader tries to lose the chaser using explosive speed and footwork direction change.
- The leader must try to get far enough away from the defender to cause the tear away connection to come apart in the middle.
- With three space settings simply shorten the connecting point on the belt to easily manipulate the difficulty level.
- The item is sold as a set. ie one Evasion Belt will train two players. If you have 22 in your squad you will need to 11 sets.
- One size fits all and suits all levels.
Evasion Belt Drills e-Booklet