Rugby coaching eBooks are in hot demand. No delivery delays, lower prices, share the book with others and quickly access from any device. You'll receive an email with a link to download your digital files immediately after your purchase.
- Share the book file with all coaches if you are buying for a club, school, business or organisation. Download right after purchase, save the PDF or print A4 pages if you prefer paper.
- This book explains and clearly illustrates the practical delivery of a Long Term Player Development rugby programme suited to all levels and ages.
- Long Term Player Development models are now common place with sporting organisations world-wide.
- The five player development pillars of Technical, Tactical, Physical, Mental and Personal are described from a player centred coaching role.
- Player ability, performance assessment and coaching delivery check lists are detailed for each stage from entry to exit.
- The plan will maximise the potential of your players and provide valuable information allowing rugby coaches to understand their role at each stage of development.
- 34 pages A4.
Author R80 Rugby Guide To Coaching Series
Ray is a highly respected rugby authority.
A former Director of Coaching for The Canterbury Rugby Union and Director of Rugby Development for the Irish Rugby Football Union he has put in place playing, coaching and administrative structures across the whole of Irish Rugby that are still utilised today. He has coached at two Rugby World Cups, both sevens and fifteens and established long term player development models, National coach accreditation pathways and administrative templates and structures for National bodies.
Ray remains a hands on coach and is currently coaching the North Canterbury representative team.