Rugby coaching eBooks are in hot demand. No delivery delays, lower prices, share the book with others and quickly access from any device. You'll receive an email with a link to download your digital files immediately after your purchase.
- Share the book file with all coaches if you are buying for a club, school, business or organisation. Download right after purchase, save the PDF or print A4 pages if you prefer paper.
- This 62 page A4 Book takes an in depth look at the foundation principles and structures of 7’s rugby.
- Includes detailed attack patterns, defensive systems and comprehensive skill activities and games section.
- Easy to follow clear instruction and quality diagrams throughout.
- Written by Ray Southam, former Director of Coaching for the Canterbury Rugby Union and Director of Rugby Development for Irish Rugby. Ray has coached at two World Cups, both for sevens and fifteens.
- A must have for all coaches serious about 7’s.
Author R80 Rugby Guide To Coaching Series
Ray is a highly respected rugby authority.
A former Director of Coaching for The Canterbury Rugby Union and Director of Rugby Development for the Irish Rugby Football Union he has put in place playing, coaching and administrative structures across the whole of Irish Rugby that are still utilised today. He has coached at two Rugby World Cups, both sevens and fifteens and established long term player development models, National coach accreditation pathways and administrative templates and structures for National bodies.
Ray remains a hands on coach and is currently coaching the North Canterbury representative team.