Rubber base 1.5m high poles are easy to set up and ideal for numerous ball skills and agility drills.
- The rubber spring base spike means the poles will not tilt or fall over when hit by runners. This allows for high-intensity agility drills as there is no fear of knocking poles over.
- At 1.5m high they are easy to transport and store in the car.
- Super strong and flexible PVC will stand up to the toughest conditions.
- Choose from White or bright Orange colour.
Agility Pole Drills Online Video
- This dynamic online video demonstrates 24 Agility Pole drills for speed, agility, balance and fitness.
- Featuring a wide range of formations sure to add endless variety to coaching sessions.
- Excellent options for teachers, trainers, coaches and sportspeople looking for ideas.
- Suits individuals through to large group or team training sessions.
- Running time 15 minutes. Total of 8 layouts and 24 running drills.
- Suits all ages and fitness levels.
Agility Pole Drills e-Booklet
- Easy to follow exercises and drills with quality graphics and detailed instruction on set up and progressions.
- 8 different formations with 24 drills.
- Suits all levels and an excellent resource for PTs, teachers, trainers, and coaches.
- Drills can be shared via e-mail, printed off to plan training sessions or attached to walls and floors for exercise / circuit stations.
Back to Top