All you need to introduce the very latest in fitness conditioning to your school programme.
- Original New Zealand design and still Christchurch made. Award winning training tool with over 25,000 sold world-wide since 2006.
- A key training tool for New Zealand’s Pro rugby and rugby league teams, clubs and schools. Suitable for all levels.
- Take the gym to the training field with three handle placements allowing for hundreds of exercise options.
- Combines Barbell, Kettle Bell, Medicine Ball options all in one indestructible package.
- Perfect from pre–season gut busting group conditioning.
- Use lighter bags for strength exercises, sit ups, throwing and jumping drills.
- Use heavy bags for power exercises, squats, lunges, carrying and running drills.
- Highest quality construction using materials not available to low quality imported copies. Bonded PVC outer rot poof industrial thread, heavy duty webbing.
- Foam inner capsule for comfort and safety, no damage to floors if used inside or bodies if dropped.
- Filled ready for use. Welded heavy duty PVC capsule filled with kiln dried clean New Zealand sand.
- Solid feel. Solid bags easier to handle and offer many more exercise options. Unlike saggy sand bags our bags are easy to lift, throw, catch, jump over, do push ups and stack.
- Easy to store, wipe clean. Includes free training guide e-book.
- 4 x XLR8 Strength Bag 5kg (11lb)
- 4 x XLR8 Strength Bag 10kg (22lb)
- 4 x XLR8 Strength Bag 15kg (33lb)
- 4 x XLR8 Strength Bag 20kg (44lb)