Rugby coaching eBooks are in hot demand. No delivery delays, lower prices, share the book with others and quickly access from any device. You'll receive an email with a link to download your digital files immediately after your purchase.
- Share the book file with all coaches if you are buying for a club, school, business or organisation. Download right after purchase, save the PDF or print A4 pages if you prefer paper.
- Bridge the gap between current skill levels and agreed performance levels, at every stage of player
- This comprehensive eBook includes skill activity templates complete with key factor checklists that allow coaches to assess and record players ability over 12 key individual skill sets.
- Simple templates are included along with examples for an easy to follow coaching tool.
- You may spend up to three years with your team players so profiling skills will allow you to record information and build better skilled players each season.
- 48 Page A4 Book
Author R80 Rugby Guide To Coaching Series
Ray is a highly respected rugby authority.
A former Director of Coaching for The Canterbury Rugby Union and Director of Rugby Development for the Irish Rugby Football Union he has put in place playing, coaching and administrative structures across the whole of Irish Rugby that are still utilised today. He has coached at two Rugby World Cups, both sevens and fifteens and established long term player development models, National coach accreditation pathways and administrative templates and structures for National bodies.
Ray remains a hands on coach and is currently coaching the North Canterbury representative team.