Rugby coaching eBooks are in hot demand. No delivery delays, lower prices, share the book with others and quickly access from any device. You'll receive an email with a link to download your digital files immediately after your purchase.
- Share the book file with all coaches if you are buying for a club, school, business or organisation. Download right after purchase, save the PDF or print A4 pages if you prefer paper.
- Take your coaching to a new level by learning how to bridge the gap between the game your team can play now….and the game you want them to play.
- Based on the core principles of play this eBook breaks down key parts of the game with established outcomes and team performance measures for each.
- The team profile template allows you to establish and record the teams’ strengths and weaknesses. This focuses your time on delivering specific training sessions as you progress towards your ultimate team playing style.
- Simple templates are included along with examples for an easy to follow coaching tool.
- You may spend up to three years with your team players so profiling will allow you to record information and build a better team each season.
- 20 Page A4 Book.
Author R80 Rugby Guide To Coaching Series
Ray is a highly respected rugby authority.
A former Director of Coaching for The Canterbury Rugby Union and Director of Rugby Development for the Irish Rugby Football Union he has put in place playing, coaching and administrative structures across the whole of Irish Rugby that are still utilised today. He has coached at two Rugby World Cups, both sevens and fifteens and established long term player development models, National coach accreditation pathways and administrative templates and structures for National bodies.
Ray remains a hands on coach and is currently coaching the North Canterbury representative team.