This eBook is in hot demand. No delivery delays, lower prices, share the book with others and quickly access from any device. You'll receive an email with a link to download your digital files immediately after your purchase.
- Share the book file with all coaches if you are buying for a club, school, business or organisation. Download right after purchase, save the PDF or print A4 pages if you prefer paper.
- Coloured rugby balls are excellent for decision making and recall training drills.
- This ebook includes 12 easy to introduce drills with progressions and variations sure to add new scope to your training sessions.
- Features quality graphics and clear instruction to challenge player response and decision making speed using coloured balls as visual cues.
- Written by John Haggart, highly respected New Zealand coach and current manager of the Canterbury Rugby Union International high Performance Unit.
Former Otago and Highlanders assistant coach, Former Championship winning Canterbury Assistant Coach, Current Canterbury Rugby International High Performance Unit Manager
The former long-serving Otago first-five-eighths (119 appearances) games got formally involved within the New Zealand age-group system from 1994, assisting with both the national Under-19s and Under-21s. He joined the Canterbury coaching staff in 2006 and coached Canterbury to Air New Zealand Cup success in 2008 along with Rob Penney. 2009 -2011 saw John fill a leading role in building R80 Rugby’s online coaching website, his current role of senior manager of the very successful Canterbury Rugby Football Union's International High Performance Unit see’s him influence the game all over the world.