Rugby coaching eBooks are in hot demand. No delivery delays, lower prices, share the book with others and quickly access from any device. You'll receive an email with a link to download your digital files immediately after your purchase.
- Share the book file with all coaches if you are buying for a club, school, business or organisation. Download right after purchase, save the PDF or print A4 pages if you prefer paper.
- Excellent junior rugby coaching book stacked full of easy to follow skills and games. A must have for coaches wishing to develop the fundamental skill level of their players.
- Targeting key fundamental rugby skills of Ball Familiarisation, Decision Making and Run Catch Pass Skills.
- Designed to cater for the specific learning abilities of 5-13 year old children.
- Quality imagery and graphics make it quick and easy to prepare and run session drills.
- Includes clear guidelines on equipment required, key coaching points and drill extensions.
- Written by highly respected and experienced coach Brent Frew – CRFU Coaching Development Manager & Crusaders Skills Coach.
Current Crusader & Canterbury International High Performance Coach, Former Crusaders Skills Coach 2008-2012, Canterbury Rugby Coaching Development Manager 2003-12
Brent Frew is well known around Canterbury for his ability to break down and teach core rugby skills in a simple yet effective manner. Brent coached at all levels through his role as Canterbury Rugby Development Manager for many years and was in hot demand across the region. Brent played a key role in the Crusaders coaching environment as Skills Coach from 2008-12. Since moving on from the Crusaders he has filled a senior role with the Canterbury Rugby Football Union's International High Performance Unit which now see’s him based in Brazil coaching the Brazilian Rugby Unions national XV's and 7's teams.