R80 Junior Tackle Bags
- Suits first time tackle grades through to age 10.
- Proudly NZ Made.
- Designed to absorb maximum impact to ensure player safety and comfort. Vent holes in the cover to reduce stress on the seams.
- A ball can be secured on top of the bag to teach ball targeting drills post tackle.
- Top handle allows coach, teammate or parent to walk and provide a realistic moving target. This is critical in developing contact timing.
Junior Traditional size 1200mm x 300mm. Traditional height for coaches wanting taller bags.
Junior Half size 780mm x 300mm. New design shorter bag is perfect for teaching young players great low body position for both tackling and at the breakdown.
- Stock colour is Red.
- As a NZ manufacturer R80 can customise your bags to match club or school colours.
Minimum order of 4 bags or more is required for custom colours.
- Please include colours in the check out/quote comment box.
- Allow 2-3 weeks for custom made.
- Note custom coulours does not include print. For custom printing please request a quote.
- Free with your Tackle Bag. Download link is sent with your order confirmation.
- Excellent junior rugby coaching book stacked full of easy to follow skills and games to practice at home or as a group.
- Teaches key fundamental rugby skills of Ball Familiarisation, Decision Making and Run Catch Pass Skills.