Scrum Sleds are a great tool for developing leg-drive, promoting correct body position and unit scrummaging skills .As used and endorsed by the Crusaders.
- Because of their reduced weight and size, they are also ideal for introducing younger players to the front-row environment.
- Gives coaching staff a platform for providing one-on-one technical coaching as poor technique can easily be spotted and corrected.
Key features include:
- Pads are made with heavy duty PVC covers and solid foam inners to reduce impact and limit recoil.
- Pads are attached with trailer latches that allow for easy removal and storage when not in use.
- Sled is supplied with 3 pads to accommodate 1 or 2 players and are easily adjustable to suit each situation.
- Angle of the pads can be adjusted to dictate higher or lower body position.
- Sled can be weighed down with a water filled drum or another player to increase load and resistance.Drum not included.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in New Zealand with galvanised steel.
- Only R80 Scrum Machines come with Free coaching Video Downloads.
- Bonus Free full set of 9 Crusaders Series Coaching DVDs Video Download. 200 minutes of quality drills to suit coaches and players from school age through to international level.