High quality Canterbury manufactured scrum machine. Precision adjustment mechanisms allow coaches to tailor scrum training for all ages and sizes. As used and endorsed by the Crusaders.
- Pads made with heavy duty PVC covers and solid foam inners to reduce impact and limit recoil.
- Pads are attached with trailer latches that allow for easy removal and storage when not in use.
- All pads are individually sprung to help soften initial impact and provide even resistance.
- Quick release pins that allow for pads to be moved laterally to accommodate for different shapes and sizes of players.
- Smooth metal tray with drainage points to prevent water build-up. Solid galvanised steel handgrips that won’t bend under pressure.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in New Zealand with galvanised steel.