Complete speed and agility guide stacked full of drills and session plans guaranteed to develop speed, agility and quickness for rugby. Written for both coaches and players.
- Unlike other books this resource is written by leading New Zealand fitness experts who have applied their trade from junior through to International level.
- Train for an entire pre-season, or pick drills and speed training session to suit any stage of the year.
- Suits all levels. Each chapter explains drills clearly and simply showing beginner, intermediate and advanced work outs.
Full colour A4, 80 pages, 9 chapters, over 75 drills. Quality imagery and graphics for clear instruction.
- Prepared sessions for quick and easy set up.
- Workout tables with drills, reps, sets, rest periods and guidelines to suit all levels.
- Session and season planning.
- Footwork / Footspeed
- Speed Mechanics / Technique
- Resisted Sprinting and Acceleration
- Evasion & Agility
- Reactive Speed
- Lateral Speed
- Cone Agility Drills
- Session and Season Planning